These are some guidelines, foods and healthy habits that will help us prevent, minimize and treat myomas and other pathologies.
- We must detoxify the organism and alkalize the organism.
- Increase the consumption of foods rich in fiber, as it improves liver activity, closely related to hormones.
- Eliminate dairy and dairy products.
- Reduce saturated fat intake.
- Eliminate alcohol
- Do not drink coffee.
- Do not consume sugars or refined flours.
- Avoid excess weight.
- Eliminate tobacco.
- Increase the consumption of cold first pressure seed oils as they help hormone synthesis and have an anti-inflammatory action.
- Increase the consumption of raw nuts and whole grains because of their richness in fiber, vitamin C and the B vitamins.
- Increased consumption of pineapple and papaya as they contain enzymes such as bromelain and papain that help reduce inflammation.
- Increase the consumption of liver cleansing foods such as artichoke, chicory, arugula, radishes, onion, endives, etc.
- Increase the consumption of curcuma as an anti-inflammatory.
- Perform physical exercise.
Life and Health, 2019